Basic Scuba Course
Your underwater adventures await!
Why UnderSea Adventures?
- Safety – You can’t have fun if you’re not safe. Our classes are designed so you’re more knowledgeable and more comfortable with your equipment.
- Above and beyond – NAUI instructors are not limited to minimum standards but are allowed to go above and beyond the industry minimums. We offer the most comprehensive SCUBA training available!
- More class time – 14 hours of class time ensures you gain the knowledge necessary to become a safe diver.
- More pool time – 10+ hours in the pool allows you to practice skills and become comfortable with SCUBA equipment
- We’ve served Atlanta for 23+ years – We’re one of the oldest dive shops in Atlanta! We got here by not skimping on our classes. More than anything, we want you to become a diver and we’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen.
What comes with the class?
- All pool instruction
- All class instruction / including final test
- SCUBA unit rental for the pool sessions (Buoyancy Compensator, tank, regulator)
- Open water checkout dives (Not Included) is required to finish your certification.
What do you learn?
- Diving equipment
- Decompression theory
- Navigation, and dive planning
- Mastering water skills needed for safe and comfortable diving
What is required of you?
- BEFORE the day class starts – Orientation – All students must attend an orientation at the shop. Please call to schedule your slot (404.321.4006)
- SCUBA Diving approved mask, fins, and snorkel – If you already own them, please bring them to orientation so our staff can approve them for use in class. If you don’t, we have a great selection and the best prices anywhere.
- Be ready to learn – Our classes are fun and interactive staffed with the best-trained instructors. You won’t be disappointed with the level of knowledge and care you receive attending class with us.
Click a date in GREEN to book your class
Thu – 6pm-10pm (At dive shop)
Fri – 6pm-9pm (Mercer Pool)
Sat – 9am (At dive shop)
Sat – 1pm (Mercer Pool)
Sun – 9am (Mercer Pool)
Sat – 1pm (At dive shop)
Call with questions